Tuesday 8 May 2012

Weekend Rocks

Weekends do rock. I spent mine sipping champagne in a luxurious hotel people watching.  Unfortunately photos were prohibited in the lounge/ bar area.  My favorite outfit was this beautiful women sitting at the bar in a very simple classic pale grey dress with fabulous neon orange heels.   I went on a search for neon shoes that afternoon, maybe i'll have to DIY some.  Anyway seeing as I have no photos of living in luxury, here are a few rings I made before my weekend away.  


... the large turquoise one obviously my fav  


2 comments:

  1. You are so creative! I love your rings, the bigger the better I say. xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These rings are so cute! I'd love to get my hands on them, literally!

    xx
    http://macaronsandmcqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...